How goes? Wonderful things popping all over your end, I hope.
Here, I'm trying to enjoy April, and finish Mawusi FW17.
I have some good news for you: Firstly, the shop's return policy has been made more shopper-friendly! You are now able to return an already-made piece within 7 days of receipt/delivered date. All you have to do is email me first, so I know to expect the piece. Once I receive the item, if it is still in a new, unused condition a store credit will be issued to you! Please see the Shop Policy page for more info.
Here are the deets:
Market: F.A.D. Market
Where: Brooklyn Historical Society
128 Pierrepont St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
When: Saturday, April 22nd + Sunday, April 23rd
At: 11am - 6pm
The Mateko Cocktail Hat
-The Mateko Cocktail Hat is a fun accessory that can be dressed up or down
- It is a vintage inspired piece which is also inspired by the silhouette of the Geisha's head
- The Mateko is lightweight and made with vibrant, festive, and high qualityAfrican Print Fabric some of which are directly from Ghana.
- The Mateko can be worn as a side hat or in a bun or in anyway you use to style it
- The Mateko is also great to wear to weddings and engagement ceremonies
- Currently available in two prints which are both ready to ship
- Shop the Mateko here
Super thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing some of you in
Brooklyn this weekend!